Friday, March 18, 2022

Arts for All Artist collaboration with Jackson! 3/17/2022

It was a bright and sun shiny day when Jackson came to my studio to paint with me! We looked around at all of the paintings and ideas in my studio and then Jackson chose to paint a Llama! He had a hard day at school and he said it was relaxing to be painting with me. After he painted the Llama he said, "He needs a friend" so he painted a sheep and a bee and a bird! He also added lots of brushstrokes and dots in the background. Then he announced, "I'm Done and I want to go outside!" So we went outside and posed with the mural and played basketball, fed the fish in my pond, went as high as the sky in the big swing and explored! His hard day became one that was filled with creativity and precious outdoor time. Best Day Ever!!
Oh! Jackson also got to meet my dog and studio mascot....Snowball.

No comments:

Post a Comment